Megan Sheldon, DOObstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Sheldon has multiple interests in Obstetrics and Gynecology. She makes a concerted effort to have an open dialogue with patients so that they are informed decision makers in their care. She strives to treat each patient as an individual and treat them as she would her family and friends. She is bilingual in both Spanish and English. Appointments can be scheduled at either the Parker or Lone Tree clinic.
Outside of the office Dr. Sheldon's main focus is her husband and two children and doing outdoor activities with them. Having received her undergraduate degree from University of Denver she is also a Pioneer hockey fan and enjoys watching games with her family.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Female
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Denver - 2000
- Undergraduate Degree: Middlebury College - 2001
- Graduate Degree: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine - 2007
- Residency: Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center - 2011
- Sky Ridge Medical Center